Whaaaat?! I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by Sahar at SLC Jewish Reader! Thank you, Sahar! This is amazing!
Ok, let’s talk rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the 5 creative and unique questions given to you.
- Write a small post about what motivates you in life (not just in blogging).
- Nominate 2 – 6 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award.
- Create 5 creative and unique questions for your nominees.
- List these rules in your post.
If you could be any character, from any book, what character would you be and what parts of the plot in that book would you change?
I would be Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice and the only part of the plot I would change is that all the sisters would get their happy ending, not just Jane and Elizabeth. Lydia wouldn’t be blamed for her silliness and would learn from her actions and not have to marry Wickham. Mary could do whatever she wanted even if that meant marrying Collins. Kitty would become friends with Georgiana and become her own woman and meet someone who appreciated her.
If you could visit space, but it meant you could never return to Earth, would you do so, and why or why not?
It depends if I could bring people with me. If it’s just me, I wouldn’t go. It’s not worth seeing if I’m the only one there to witness it. If I can bring people then sure! Doesn’t matter what planet I’m on as long as I have the people (and animals) I care about. (And a Wifi connection)
If you could write a letter to anyone in history, who would it be?
Anne Frank or Amelia Earhart.
What place in the world do you most want to live?
Chicago or Ireland
Would you rather live forever, or have any super power of your choosing and live out your normal life span?
I never understood wanting to be immortal. Living that long sounds like a curse more than a gift, especially if you’re the only one who lives that long. Who wants to watch everyone they know and love die?? So I’d want to be able to fly or control water/fire and live out a “normal” life span.
What Motivates Me?
Oh lord, what a question? It’s not an easy answer. More than anything, a deadline motivates me. If I know I have an obligation, I will stay up as long as humanly possible to get something done whether it’s for the blog or for work. But beyond that, my motivations to keep living are much more complex. They include: a need for justice, revenge/spite, new socks, new books, curiosity, friends, helping people, Gracie, dogs, most animals, internet memes, writing, publishing, cake, sour patch kids, new movies and TV shows, and so many other things I know I’m forgetting.
I am nominating:
Ashley at AshesBooksandBobs
Jules at OneMoreWord
Jess at Alesbianandherlaptop
Susan at NovelLives
Steff at ReaderFox
- If you could sit down with one living author and one deceased author, who would they be and why?
- Why do you love your favorite book character? Why are they your favorite?
- What five things could someone use to summon your ghost?
- What’s one unique skill you have? (It can be anything!)
- You have the chance to erase half your memories. Do you do it? Why or why not?